1 June 2015

Quarter of a century

So, I'd been on such a hiatus from my blog that I forgot to mention that I recently turned 25 years old.  Well, actually I turned 25 like two whole months ago. I've just been a bit busy here and there and neglected my blog completely.
But, my birthday did fall on the Easter weekend this year and we had plans to go up to Lakes Entrance with my brother and the girls for some relaxation and fishing. Except the fishing for us was really rushed and we each caught one undersized fish.
Nothing makes me happier to see him so playful with children!!

Unfortunately for Bach and I, we only got to spend a night up at Lakes Entrance as we had to rush back to Melbourne for Jeff and Phany's wedding. Ironically, it was on my own birthday!! But I didn't care. It was seriously a really fun occasion and it was great to see some friends. Oh and who could ever forget dressing up?
Congrats to the newly weds, Jeffrey & Phany!
The funniest thing I recall about this couple is that; I went to Primary school (Elementary) with Phany and Bach had met Jeff during their University (College) days. I just found it ironic and that it is such a small world! But I couldn't be happier for these two!
 Our friends Duc & Julie who will also be tying the knot next year! I definitely look forward to their beautiful wedding ^^
 We had a little bit of Photo Booth fun...I'm surprised I could carry Bach in a pair of heels LOL
It was so hectic that I didn't get any time to reflect on my own birthday. But, as long as I got to spend it with my family and Bach, I couldn't have been any happier.

No comments:

Post a Comment