15 June 2015

Inu x Boku SS

Lately, I've been returning back to the anime scene. Strange enough as it is, I'm even being naughty and reading loads of smut manga's too. Innocence does somewhat exist in my teeny weeny brain haha. But anyway, I couldn't help but binge watch Inu x Boku SS. Which essentially translates to "Dog x Me: Secret Service" or in simpler terms: "The dog and I: Secret Service"

I stumbled upon this series by chance. Can't even remember how. I read the wikipedia summary and that honestly did no justice. I couldn't even follow what was written that I was about to be repelled actually. But I thought, I'd give it and shot and honestly I have no regrets watching all twelve episodes in one night.
The Shirakiin house's daughter, Shirakiin Ririchiyo, who has a complex about being unable to live independently and unprotected, feels the need to move out and live on her own under the condition of residing in the mansion named "Ayakashi Kan." In this mansion, only those who have cleared a very strict examination could reside in it, and for each resident, they are accompanied with one agent of the Secret Service (S.S.). Although Riricho has rejected the company of the S.S., while residing in the mansion she finds out that the agent dedicated to protecting her is actually the Fox Spirit. MyAnimeList
Even that bio above doesn't give the anime any justice. But in all honestly, it's really light-hearted and fun anime to watch if you just want some little time-out or escape from everyday life. I absolutely enjoyed it and recommend it!
It's full of random humour and the characters each all become so ridiculously loveable. Like, there really is an array of characters, I guarantee that you will love each and every one of them! Even this guy...(honestly, it was one of the best and funniest scenes that I can't get over)
That aside, I absolutely adored watching Miketsukami (the male lead who is a demon fox) be such a gentleman. The fact that he is so honest and obsessed over Ririchiyo really made my heart throb. Their romance is too adorable and I don't want to bother ruining it for you if you plan to watch it.
If you're into romance, semi-pervertedness (openly admitting that, yas), supernatural with a dash of humour. Definitely watching this anime!

No comments:

Post a Comment