24 March 2015

Purchase from Light In The Box

I'm still in shock that I will be getting married in less than 8 months. I honestly have not planned much at all. I still don't really know what I want but I'm glad that I have some girlfriends who are taking the time to help me out.

My dear girlfriend, Julie's Little World, is kind enough to help me with the design side of things and she makes me rather giddy and excited! I can't wait to see what the invitations will end up looking like with her little added quirky touches...since she personally knows both my partner and I.

Recently I ordered and received a package from Light In The Box. They had a sale going on and jumped the gun whilst ordering my bomboniere boxes. I had a hard time choosing which ones I wanted but with the help and suggesting from Yuka, I chose the Enchanted Carriage box. I am seriously over the moon about them!!
How freaking cute are they? I am thoroughly pleased with the quality and the fact that I managed to snag 500 of these for about $80AUD (not including shipping). They're quite easy to assemble yet I'm just dreading making them all haha.
I also purchased this crystal tiara. Scored it for under $10AUD. Though a bit smaller than I originally thought but still of decent and shining quality. Not bad for a bargain.

So far, I'm quite pleased with my purchase from Light In The Box. I was a little sceptical due to online reviews but, those were mostly for their clothing and horrible customer service (which I completely understand because they are a company based in China). But for the general side of things, like these bomboniere boxes and they are pretty good and I would definitely recommend purchasing from them!

Hope this helps any to-be brides!

Ciao~

No comments:

Post a Comment