19 May 2014

May 19, 2014 | Six and a half year anniversary

Yoohoo~ big summer blowout!

May 19th marked Bach and I's six and a half year anniversary and he took us, meaning Yuka as well, out to eat at a steakhouse called Squire's Loft. Oh my glob, it was amazing! I ordered the ribs, he had a steak and Yuka had a waguy beef burger. Pretty sure we all got fat.
OOTD plus Yuka thought it was hilarious I was holding a banana..
There's a few branches around Melboure, if you ever get to the chance, definitely go try it. Worth the money! We went to the branch out in the Docklands, the service was incredibly friendly, professional and our waiter sure knew how to troll and muck around with us. It was fun and oh, we got engaged ;)
Our rings
Yes, I bought him a ring too. I know culturally, it isn't significant for a male to wear an engagement ring but honestly I thought it was fair for my partner to have a ring to signify that he was also taken. Funny enough, he was actually more fussy about his ring than I was with mine!

Every girlfriend at work asked: How did he propose? Firstly, no. It wasn't romantic. My fiancé is ANYTHING but romantic. Seriously, he actually never asked me out. So technically we aren't dating...and I scored a free ring teehee. He pulled out the ring and asked "is that a yes?" only because I knew it was going to happen that day.

I was happy to accept due to the fact that we had been discussing this milestone for a long while. I got home and showed my parents, they were expecting the news at some point in the year as well. Everyone's excited and asking when the date it and I tell everyone "Maybe in 10 years" they get a big shock and my joking reason is "it took me six and half years to earn this ring, I'll probably wait another decade to walk down the aisle"

No comments:

Post a Comment