15 January 2015

Herro 2015

Why, hello there.

Firstly I should wish everyone a very, extremely belated Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Wishing you all the possible happiness, luck and prosperities for the year ahead!

I seriously have not touched my blog since early March of last year. I did insert some random blogs but they were irrelevant. Reason being...nothing really. I've been so addicted to my gym training, was working my ass off with dieting and I was rewarded a little family holiday with my in-laws. I forgot to also mention the birth of my second beautiful niece, Skyler. Since coming back from the holiday, I've been jobless again and just been learning how to be a housewife and an avid babysitter for my nieces.
Me and Chelsea
Mum & Skyler
I thought I should get back into blogging and probably write about things I am actually passionate about. My fitness journey or probably some handy tips for those who want to try and get started. I have plenty time on my hands right now.

That's everything in a nutshell I guess.


Here's to hoping I'll document more of my life in 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment