9 December 2014

My little thanks.

Although my friends and Instagram followers have no knowledge about this little blog of mine. I just wanted to write a little note to them.


This healthy lifestyle change and this fitness journey has been amazing, fun and equally tough and at times mentally frustrating. But, I believe that it was worth it all in the end. To the girls who tell me "Wow", "You're my inspiration", "You are so motivating" ...did you know your compliments and kind words also add to this little fuel of mine? Thank you pushing me that little bit further. I can only hope that you manage to draw your own light and path.

It feels rewarding to know that, even my little journey has shed some sort of positivity amongst you. Keep fighting and striving for your goals, whatever they may be.

But you know, I owe the biggest thanks to my dear fiancé.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment