25 October 2013

Really spoilt rotten.

Okay, so maybe the title is a little exaggerated but I really did get spoilt this month by the boyfriend. At the beginning of the month he finally allowed me to get my navel pierced. I had probably been nagging too much and he finally gave in to me. Sorry boyfriend, I love you and will continue to work to maintain a great body for you! Teehee
To make up for my absence because I have become a gym junkie, I did go to a dress-up party. My niece loves me so much that she wanted to dress just like me. We dressed up as Street Fighter's Chun Li ...if you couldn't tell.

So, as you may know I have been doing this diet & training probably since July-ish. That is as far as my progress pictures record. But in short, since July I have lost 10kg (22lbs). (Well as of the 23rd of October, I am now at an 11kg loss yeaaaah baby!) As promised by the boyfriend for reaching my first milestone goal and also my utmost commitment to go to the gym...he has bought me a handbag that I have been wanting for a long, long while now. So without further ado...tada!
This is my brand spanking new baby, the MCM Candy Bag in Pink. Fresh from South Korea with much love and many thanks to YunJi Unni for helping purchase and sending it over. It is super beautiful, don't you think?

In all honesty, I was a bit underwhelmed as I unwrapped it. The pink was a bit too vibrant for my liking. But the more that I look at it, the more I fall in love with it. The leather definitely is a bit hard but  beautiful quality that helps it keep its box-like shape and moreover I love the size of this bag along with a great length for a cross-body look. Very versatile for a girl like me who rarely carries anything beyond my purse, phone and keys. Price wise; online it is priced at 595,000KRW (approx. $600AUD). I know it isn't a Prada or Louis Vuitton but for me to own a bag this pricey already makes me feel so bad to the special man who bought it for me. And the reason I chose MCM was because it isn't even available anywhere in Australia which makes me feel more special! But I will definitely cherish it and use it well!! Thank you baby <3

In case you want to see the result of my efforts. Quite embarrassing to show however my friends through Instagram have been showing me amazing comfort and support. It still irks me though.
Another tada! Is there a difference? I honestly am someone who looks at myself in the mirror every single day. It's still hard for me to see a difference in my body shape and size and the only way I can tell is through taking progress pictures regularly. This comparison is still quite a major shock to me and I am still in disbelief.
My navel piercing!
I used to think weight loss was impossible. I always gave up. I always accepted things the way they were and never bothered to properly try or work for something. Since learning more about weight loss, fitness and having an amazingly supportive boyfriend, brother, cousin and my dear bestie, Sophia. I have grown to enjoy this kind of lifestyle.

I can't exactly say that I am fit. I really wish I had an amazeball body but I'm learning to be happy and learning to love it more. I'm still thoroughly unsatisfied. I'm still learning and growing each and every day. I will continue to strive and work hard to earn what I desire. Right now, I still feel like my journey is just beginning.

Toodle~loo!

No comments:

Post a Comment