28 September 2013

September in a nutshell

Oh god. I haven't been back here since my last September post and September is already ending!! It has indeed been a busy month for me. In a nutshell why I have been so MIA. I'll keep it simple!
We had a week off from work and went up to Geelong to visit Bach's parents and it turned out to be Chi Quyen's 29th birthday!
I had two weddings in one day. I was only able to attend just one due to feeling ill later that night. Congrats to John & Vivienne and to Tuan & Linh!
John & Viv
Chelsea at 7 months!
The following day was my beautiful mother's birthday and Chelsea's seven month milestone. We had a family lunch at China Bar Signature in Burwood. She went cray haha Chelsea on the other hand...I think she's getting her photogenic-ness and selfie poses from me LOL
Mum is like my child
Bach found a new job that's somewhat related to his studies and he loves it! Congrats baby <3 He ... still ignores me. Awesome boyfriend.
We have another wedding today. Which I only found out about like 2 days ago LOL but thankfully I have an excuse to wear the new dress I bought.
MOTN
Oh, and I'm about 1kg away from reaching the first 10kg weight loss :) I am so close to my goal. It's been hard but I feel like it has been totally worth it.
The boyfriend and I have been in discussion what my reward would be for all my hard work and effort. Not to mention how I am so motivated to keep gymming even without him! He decided to really spoil me. At first, the option was to buy me an MCM handbag. Then he proceeded to add a holiday trip to South Korea for two weeks next year in May. God, I am so spoilt but it definitely is a motivational goal that I look forward to!
At 8~9kg weight loss!
Just today, I went to the gym on my own and decided to do some squats. Some random girl comes up to me and tells me "Your squat form is awesome and perfect. Ass to ground is how it should be done" My god. I was soooo flattered and it made my day. But I still have so much to work on as you can see above!

Anyway, before I bore you with more gym talk. I'll end this post here. ~ Ciao!
Chelsea with troll hair
Random OOTD
With Julie at John & Vivs

No comments:

Post a Comment