25 May 2013

Nomnomnom: Little Lamb

Herro.

Just when I thought I was going to have a quiet weekend to myself the boyfriend tells me we're going out to catch up with his COD Squad. I think they organise a monthly meetup just so we can hang out and try all sorts of restaurants...and I somehow get sucked into going.

Today's lucky pick was: 
Little Lamb on 264 Russel Street, Melbourne   
This is a Hot Pot place in Melbourne CBD. The menu is very small and limited but it is also a self-serve buffet in junction with Korean BBQ. The moment you step into the restaurant it's so mouthwatering and we couldn't wait to dig in. Overall the inside of the restaurant looks clean, small and friendly. They also have an upstairs for more room.
Just for the hot pot buffet it's about $25 per person, drinks not inclusive and if you add in another $4 you get the Korean BBQ package!
What I particularly like about this place in comparision to Xiang Ju Hot Pot House in Glen Waverley is that everything is self-serve. No need to wait for the waiter to serve your portion of food. That's how I like my buffets.
The service of the waiters was generally good since they spoke okay English and understood you. The only problem I seem to have with this restaurant is that despite their fresh vegetable range, I couldn't help but notice some specks of dirt on it. Probably only because they don't thoroughly wash it and that they don't have oyster sauce as a dipping sauce. I think that's why I like Xiang Ju.
OOTD
But overall, I think Little Lamb is somewhere cosy and nice for a little catch up! Any who, that's all from me. Ciao!
Chelsea says Hi~

No comments:

Post a Comment