6 March 2013

REVIEW: EOS Max Pure Green

Hello there,

It's finally Autumn here in Australia but it's still heating up like it's Summer so booo! Well I may as well get my March archive started with a circle lens review since I've got nothing better to do with my time. So hope it helps :)

I purchased these lenses from: HoneyColor

le side view
Diameter: 14.5mm
Water Content: 45%
Base Curve: 8.8mm
Type: 1 Year Disposal

Direct flash
Comfort: 3/5 ★★★☆☆
They aren't too bad but I can feel them drying up at times so when you wear them you can feel them there on your eyeball and that can be a bit irritating.

Colour: 4/5 ★★★★☆
A tad unnatural but I like it! It isn't too vibrant but enough for it to be noticeable from a distance. There is a thick light black outer ring and a slight gradient towards the centre so they don't make your eyes pop too much. 

Enlargement: 4/5 ★★★★☆
These babies enlarge and they look great with or without eye makeup and lashes.

Overall: 4/5 ★★★★☆
I've previously owned the Max Pure Gray and they were absolutely love and so are these! I really do recommend these lenses but the real downer is the fact that their comfort level isn't the greatest. If you're stuck on which green lenses to buy, these surely won't disappoint!

Without top and bottom lashes 
Taken with my Galaxy Note 2 Front Camera 

All images were taken with Nikon D5000 with SB-700 Flash and untouched for enhancement.

No comments:

Post a Comment