16 February 2013

Welcome to the world.

I thought today was going to be an ordinary day. I woke up with ongoing text messages from my brother only to find out that my sister-in-law, Polly's water broke.

me and my beautiful niece!
Pretty shocking since the doctors predicted that my niece would be born in four weeks time. You can tell everyone in my family was ecstatic! I seriously thought he was having like a panic attack since my brother was texting me so much and it only turns out he wanted his phone charger to charge his phone since he was draining it by playing Candy Crush Saga zz

I went to visit in the morning when she was going through mild contractions and bought food for my brother. I'm an awesome sister to have. I left to go home and my brother told us that we weren't allowed to visit since she was still in the birth unit. So my mum and I waited eagerly all afternoon. I took her to the shops and at around 3:31pm he messaged me that Polly was going in to labour.


About an hour and a half later, he tells me that he is a daddy!! I was so shocked that the labour was so fast. She didn't have time to ask for any shots or gas that it was literally an all natural birth! So proud of them both pulling through to the end. Congratulations on your beautiful baby girl!

My beautiful neice goes by the name Chelsea. Welcome to the world beautiful! I cannot wait to watch you grow ♡ You will have amazing parents. A loving mother and an extremely supportive father. A grandmother that's been waiting eagerly for your arrival, a grandfather that will always watch you. An auntie that will love you like a sister and a to-be uncle that will constantly pick on you. You already have like a million cousins who will look after you...and in the end, you're one lucky child!

lol so grumpy looking!
with my mum, proud grandma!
with her aunt phang & khangthong!

No comments:

Post a Comment