12 February 2013

REVIEW: Angelic Eye in Bambi Pink

Hey guys,


I finally got around to doing my review on the Angelic Eye in Bambi Pink! Sorry it took me like a month but in my defence, makeup for pink lenses I must admit is hard and also because I've just been either lazy or too ill to do anything!

Long story short, I  ordered 2 batches of lenses from them a while back along with 2x eyedrops. When I received my orders my one of my eyedrops were missing and I had contacted them at the time to have it resent but I never got a response. A year later, I decided that I needed new lenses and well I contacted them about the eyedrops and they sent it to me along with my order purchase! Faith restored! So guys, make sure to give HoneyColor a try! They have excellent customer service!!

You're just in luck that today I woke up and felt like playing with makeup...I didn't even brush my hair LOL so anyway enjoy the review!

I bought these lenses from HoneyColor HERE.

Taken with Nikon J1 Camera

Diameter: 14.5mm
Water Content: 45%
Base Curve: 8.6mm
Type: 1 Year Disposal


Comfort: 5/5 ★★★★★
I'm actually quite stunned that these lenses are hell comfortable! No problems at all so far ^^

Colour: 5/5 ★★★★★
I was honestly expecting these babies to be a very vibrant pink like that of the GEO Bambi series and when I wore them they were more natural looking. The pink itself doesn't stand out tremendously but it has a nice tri-blend tone. It doesn't look excessive and helps brighten the eyes with a more semi-natural look. I actually love it!

Enlargement: 4/5 ★★★★☆
These lenses do enlarge but I didn't seem to notice it significantly. They seemed to give me a natural look despite it being 14.5mm. It has a thin black outer ring, but it is a faint tint of black so it doesn't make your eyes look too bold.

Overall: 5/5 ★★★★★
These lenses were a real treat and surprise and I would definitely recommend you to try these, I'm very curious to see what they would look like in the browns! These help define your eyes and make them appear to be a lot more vibrant. They're not over-the-top pink and more natural looking for those who want to try more pink circle lenses.


Pudding Camera App
With Flash

All images were taken with my Samsung Galaxy Note II, both front and rear cameras.

No comments:

Post a Comment