26 February 2013

Naked Palettes


Early January I made a purchase to buy the popular Urban Decay Naked Palettes. Not being able to decide which one I wanted more I ended buying all three...and I partly blame my sister-in-law for making me LOL but I managed to get my dear Sophia to send them over to me and I just received them on the 15th of this month!

I'm seriously excited to use it but I have no clue since there's so many natural and neutral tones. They're all lovely mind you! I didn't even want to touch them because they looked too nice but Sophia is insisting I touch them otherwise they would be a waste of my money.

Naked Palette
Naked Palette Basics
Naked Palette 2
I won't bother with swatches because you can definitely find them everywhere on google and other more talented and knowledgeable beauty bloggers. But I will say that they're well pigmented and there is a blend of matte and shimmery shades. There are so many colours and I found out that the best way to apply these natural shades is by layers. I haven't quite figured that out yet, I think the more that I apply the more of a panda I look.

The basic has only six tones where as the bigger palettes have twelve. The bigger and fuller palettes each come with an application brush. The Naked Palette 2 comes with a double-end brush. I wouldn't say they are the best brushes to use since they feel a bit rough on my eyelids. I will need to invest in a set of eyeshadow brushes one day.

I found this tutorial on Youtube by Oohlalash. Omg she is gorgeous and the makeup is just my style!



I'm excited to learn how to use this so bare with me! Or does anyone know any good tips on how you would apply them? Hit up me, I'd love to learn!

No comments:

Post a Comment