1 January 2013

Hello 2013 ♥

Hey guys,


Wanting to wish you all a belated Merry Christmas and a fresh Happy New Year! How well did you guys party or celebrate the new year? Did you get a lot of presents? I had an all right time. Too much things going on but that doesn't stop me from thinking positively :)

2013 is finally here and I seriously don't have any plans or new year's resolution but perhaps I have some small goals I want to meet. But what I do know is that:

★ I'm expecting a beautiful niece in March, can't wait to meet her!
★ I want to grow my hair out to at least waist-length and not kill it with hair dye anymore
★ I made a promise to venture out to meet my dear friend Kia and go to a Kpop concert
★ I want to finally visit Vietnam with Bach and his family
★ Possibly fit in another trip to South Korea or Cambodia
★ Write more fiction
★ Want less unnecessary things

I think America will be my biggest goal but I'm totally set on doing it so wish me luck ^^

To start off the year I decided to trim my hair and dye it back to black. I've been so sick of my brown and regrowth that it was time for a fresh start. No my dying, hopefully.

My hurr isn't long enough
I hope 2013 will be an amazing year for everyone. There will be ups and downs but make sure to look forward to tomorrow because there is always another day to pick yourself up. Good luck and I wish everyone the best ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment