6 December 2012

In the blink of an eye.

2012 has come by so fast. I sat there staring at my calendar realising that it was indeed December 4. I was shocked because in four months time, I would be celebrating my 23rd birthday. That fast huh? I remember when while I was waiting to go on my holiday I would complain at how slow this year was going by :(

As usual, this year, I don't think I have even achieved much but I realise that I've blogged a whole lot more. But what I did manage this year was to travel overseas, twice. Since working, I've tried to make it a goal to travel overseas at least once a year. I'm not certain what 2013 holds for me...but lets hope that the world doesn't end because you know, I still want to start a family and accomplish some of the smaller goals I have in life.

Hopefully it's time for a change. I really want a new job but then again I love how my job is fairly close to home, I get a decent rate and flexibility with my hours. Just, I'm not happy with the way things have turned out at work since my loveable bear-like boss has left the company. I miss him, we all miss him.

I still have a few things to look forward to in the near future. My dear friend Yurika, whom I met in Japan last February, will be visiting Melbourne next week! She's never had an interest in traveling overseas until she met us! So I'm excited to see her again since I missed her while I was in Japan.

My close friends Sop and Henz are FINALLY getting engaged next month!! Aside from my brother and Polly's engagement, this will be the first friend's engagement I would have gone to! Makes me happy to know that there will be a wedding to look forward to =P

My sister-in-law is due to give birth in March of next year! I cannot wait to meet my future niece and teach her how to be badass awesome like me haha jokesss but I seriously cannot wait to watch her grow!

Although it's not much, it's the little things in life that make you want to continue to look forward :) I'll probably be working most of this Christmas holidays but I still hope to be able to spend some quality time with the ones I love.

Make sure you enjoy the rest of 2012 to the fullest, even if you don't you still have all of 2013 to attempt to make your goals and dreams a reality <3

No comments:

Post a Comment