15 December 2012

Happy 23rd birthday Sally

To my wonderful sister and best friend, Sally M.


It kinda of saddens me to think that if you were still healthy and on this earth, you would be at the prime age of 23. Words really cannot express how much I miss you more and more each day. I really can't believe that it's just been a bit over 4 years since you left us. The thought of it draws really strong emotions and all I can really say is that I really love you and wish you were still here. But of course, in reality, you're in a better place where you're no longer suffering and avidly watching over me.

Throughout all the years of our friendship, I wish I could have appreciated you a whole lot more and that is my biggest regret. But I have and always will love you unconditionally, no homo :)

So much has happened in the past four years and there were times I had no one to turn to. I would cry and only think of you. I wonder how things would be if you were still here. Would we make our dreams come true and fly to Korea to find our hubbies? I would make sure that you would still be into Kpop haha and I especially remember the nights where we'd stay up, chat and write fictional stories until 3am.

Those were the most golden memories aside from you always being there for me, even at my worst.


No more tear jerking stuff.

I just wanted to wish you a happy birthday and remind you how much I'll always miss and love you. You were the most beautiful and valuable person in my life. Inspiring and giving me my passion to write fiction. It really makes me sad that I can't see you anymore but I'm always thinking of you.

Thank you for everything you've done for me.

Love you always and one day, hopefully we end up in the same place and meet again where our memories will be endless.






No comments:

Post a Comment