26 November 2012

REVIEW: GEO Princess Mimi Starmish Brown

Hey guys,

What up? Feels like I'm on a roll with GEO lens reviews and I think I've found my new favourite brown lenses! I got mine from PinkyParadise but I'm sure it's available through other GEO lens distributors. I actually didn't know prior to purchasing these lenses but they are part of the Princess Mimi series as well.


Diameter: 14.5mm
Water Content: 38%
Base Curve: 8.7mm
Type: 1 Year Disposal


Comfort: 5/5 ★★★★★
GEO Lenses never disappoint in comfort for me.

Colour: 5/5 ★★★★★
I honestly didn't expect these lenses to actually look as good as they do on the model. They are seriously love. They are noticeable and quite vibrant from a distance. I just really love that golden glow they have!

Enlargement: 5/5 ★★★★★
These lenses do enlarge but I didn't seem to notice it significantly. They seemed to give me a natural look despite it being 14.5mm. It has a thin black outer ring but it isn't too noticeable either.

Overall: 5/5 ★★★★★
You already know, I love these lenses. I would definitely recommend you to try these. What I really liked is that the brown looks quite golden and helps make your eyes look more vibrant and pop!






With flash
Taken with Samsung Galaxy Note II front camera,

All images taken with Nikon 1 J1. All with window lighting.

No comments:

Post a Comment