26 November 2012

REVIEW: GEO Princess Mimi Green (Apple Green)



Hey guys,

So I'm back with another Bambi series review. Well, I've already reviewed the chocolate brown and since this is a part of the same series, the review obviously will not be different. But what I can do is show you the comparison in colours :)

Diameter: 15.0mm
Water Content: 38%
Base Curve: 8.7mm
Type: 1 Year Disposal


Comfort: 5/5 ★★★★★
GEO Lenses never disappoint in comfort for me.

Colour: 5/5 ★★★★★
These green lenses, you can not go wrong. Vibrant colour that is noticeable, they're tonal and will look almost natural on your eyes.

Enlargement: 5/5 ★★★★★
They definitely enlarge.There is a black ring around the outside that helps define the size and pupil shape but because the colour is more apparent the ring detail looks imminent.

Overall: 5/5 ★★★★★
My reviews for GEO lenses are usually positive. These are total love and you cannot go wrong if you want a vibrant, natural grey lens look! I'm certain there are always rave reviews about these Bambi series. I seriously recommend them, you will fall in love!!






All images were taken with a Nikon D7000. No flash, only window light.

No comments:

Post a Comment