3 September 2012

Something good, nothing bad.

Hello Blog,

It's been a while. I've been so busy working that I haven't had time to pay any attention to you.

Above: New RayBans Below: Old Ralph Lauren

I feel kinda sad to say this but I may stop wearing circle lenses for a certain period of time. Not that I don't want to and all but because I recently had my eyes checked and I have astigmatism. The thing is that my astigmatism needs to be corrected and regular pre-scripted lens won't do the trick, I will see better but not in complete 1080p or Full HD without the correcting lens


What is astigmatism?
Astigmatism is a type of refractive error of the eye. Refractive errors cause blurred vision and makes it difficult to see fine details, either close up or from a distance.


My optometrist has also informed me that the shape of one of my eyeballs is not perfectly round and they are both significantly different in size and so it makes lens wearing quite a discomfort. So perhaps that is why my comfort level with lenses are bleh in my reviews and sometimes I have a googley eyes LOL But I've been diligently wearing my new glasses and feel that my sights probably only going to get worse than it already is LOL but all the best to fixing my eyesight ^^

That news aside, I've been patiently waiting to officially announce this even though I may have already told some of my close friends. It's still unsure at this stage BUT I think I'm in the okay to announce that I will be a real Aunty :)

Le baby!

Yes, you read it right. My brother and my sister-in-law are currently 12 weeks pregnant and if everything goes well for the next couple of weeks I will definitely be an aunty next year March-April! I'm thoroughly excited and I really hope that this pregnancy does go well because I want to have a little niece/nephew to pick on!! I adore children wayyy too much!

Well, that's all I wanted to share with you :) I'm wishing Polly and my brother all the best with this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment