12 September 2012

Review: EOS Candy Pink

Hola amigos!

I'm back with yet another review and this time it's the EOS Candy in Pink! You can find these gorgeous lenses here :) You can definitely find these lenses in most circle lens distributors.


So, not so sure about going for pink lenses? Well, I wasn't sure about purchasing pink either. I really didn't know what to expect but I really ended up liking these lenses but it was a shame that I didn't get to wear them out often. But I did, however manage to camwhore with them via my D5000 ;D

On to the reviewwww!


Diameter: 14.50mm
Water Content: 38%
Base Curve: 8.6mm
Type: 1 Year Disposal

Comfort: 4/5 ★★★★☆
From memory these lenses were decently comfortable! I remember wearing them out to a karaoke get together and got many compliments on how nice and vibrant they make my eyes look!

Colour: 3/5 ★★★☆☆
Pink is already an abnormal colour on the eyes but surprisingly these lenses happened to blend in well with my brown eyes and didn't look overly extreme or harsh but it definitely did lighten my eyes! Although I did find it difficult to accommodate makeup for these particular lenses!

Enlargement: 5/5 ★★★★★
Definitely enlargement of the pupils, it has a thick black ring so it does help to emphasize the eyes.

Overall: 4/5 ★★★★☆
I did really like these lenses but as I mentioned before, they were difficult for my makeup style. They do blend in very well and make your eyes appear more vibrant! If you ever want to try pink lenses, I highly recommend these!!

Size comparison



Images above were taken with Nikon D5000, iPhone VGA camera, iPod VGA camera & Fujifilm Instax.

No comments:

Post a Comment