29 July 2012

Review: Venus Eye in Green

Hey everyone!


I am back with another circle lens review...with hopes that it will help you LOL my apologies that I am lacking with lens review posts but I will definitely try and get on it...my only excuse it that I am fair too lazy to put makeup on to take beautiful photos of them DX any who, I got these pair of lenses a few months ago as a free pair through one of PinkyParadise's "buy two get one free" promotions. 


I am certain that they are the exact same lenses I have in my banner image! You can purchase these lenses from here. I haven't tried Venus Eye brand lenses before but here goes nothing ^^ ...I really hope that these are Venus Eye brand because I actually threw out the bottles after wearing these so my apologies >__<

Diameter: 14mm
Water content: 38%
Base curve: 8.6mm
Type: 1 year disposal

Comfort: 3/5 ★★★☆☆
To be honest, I'm not even sure what to think of comfort with these lenses. They are good...and then they aren't? I can feel them on my eyeballs when I blink etc but its not like they're stabbing my eyes and making me cry LOL but they are okay, I will have to try and wear them out for a longer period of time!

Colour: 4/5 ★★★★☆
Okay so, if you're looking for very natural looking lenses that blend into your eyes. Well, look no further! I ABSOLUTELY ADORE THE FACT THAT THESE BLEND IN SO WELL! They are pretty much 3-tone and have a starting brown layer that pretty much seeps into your brown eye colour :)

Enlargement: 5/5 ★★★★★
Despite these lenses not having a bold black ring, these lenses really enlarge your pupils, even I was quite surprised that my eyes were pretty much O__O like that. So if you want natural looking lenses WITH enlargement, surely these won't disappoint.

Overall: 4/5 ★★★★☆
Despite the comfort, I think they lenses are super gorgeous!! Well, don't you think?


Rocking this gorgeous necklace Kimu bought me <3


These shots were taken with my VGA iPhone inner camera!


Hope this review helps :) Until next time!

The watermarked images were taken with a Nikon D5000. Direct flash was used and no editing of images.

No comments:

Post a Comment