21 July 2012

JAY PARK is coming to Australia

Hey guys,

I just thought I'd update with something I've been a little hype about! K-pop star (and ex-leader of 2PM) Park JaeBeom aka Jay Park it coming to Australia! WHAT UPP!


He will be coming down under and hold two shows; one in Sydney and Melbourne! HOLLAAAA (Sorry I'm way too excited XD) I think a lot of people are getting hyped about this since Kpop rarely ever makes any kind of appearance in Australia, so this is kind of a big thing! Props to the organizers, I LOVE YOU!

Though a lot of people are worried if this is legit and whatnot since Kpop organisers in Australia aren't that great but KPOP Australia has just uploaded a video where Jay has done a shout out to his Aussie fans and I am thrilled!!


For Melbourne the show details are as followed: *taken from Kpop Aus website*

DATE: Thursday, 27th September 2012 | Doors open at 6:30pm
VENUE: Dallas Brooks Centre | 300 Albert St, East Melbourne 3002
TICKETS: Silver $59 | Gold $89 | VIP $119 | VVIP + meet & greet $159


I really would LOVE to see him live and will do my best to purchase the meet and greet tickets!! Is anyone else excited?!

For more information you can go here: http://www.kpopaus.com/jaypark-melb-2012/

cr: KPOP AUSTRALIA Website

No comments:

Post a Comment