15 June 2012

Review: GEO Princess Mimi Chocolate Brown (Bambi Series)

Hey all,

And I'm back with another lens review...although I'm certain that everyone will know of these lenses and have heard the rave about them. If you haven't boy you are missing out! This Bambi series is said to be designed by the insanely kawaii gyaru model, Tsubasa Masuwaka!


Absolutely gorgeous aren't they? I purchased these lenses from: www.honeycolor.com/ But I am certain that they are widely available through any GEO lens distributor!

NAO onto the review!

Diameter: 15.0mm
Water Content: 38%
Base Curve: 8.6mm
Type: 1 Year Disposal


Comfort: 5/5 ★★★★★
In all honesty, GEO lenses have always been comfortable for me. From memory I actually had no problem with these lenses and wearing them for long person

Colour: 3/5 ★★★☆☆
Even though these lenses state that they are brown, I can't help but notice that they do give off a reddish-brown kind of effect. It may just be me but I think it's a little strange. Don't get me wrong, they are absolutely gorgeous and are tri-tone...but the reddish colour (as you can see above), it really worried me that it would look unnatural! (Seek last two images)

Enlargement: 5/5 ★★★★★
These lenses have a very nice enlarging effect, you won't be disappointed there. Despite being a tri-tone type of lens, they have a black ring on the outside that is about 1.5mm thick and adds to the colour effect. And really, you can't go wrong...they are 15.0mm in diameter!

Overall: 5/5 ★★★★★
You know what? I don't care, I really loved these lenses to the core. I would say the browns go well with brown eyes and you really can NOT afford to go wrong. If you happened to choose any of the other colours in the range (like...I've bought them all LOL) YOU WILL FALL IN LOVE. These lens series are by far my most favourite!

Well, I hope this review was somewhat helpful. I know it's not exactly detailed but it indeed is my own opinion and experience. Results may actually vary on different people. Try and enjoy uh...staring at me, but do focus on the lenses =P


withou flash, indoors

w/ flash indoors

view of lenes

DSLR taken image

DSLR taken image
These images were taken with both Nikon S9100 & Nikon D5000. Old images, as you can tell by difference in hair colour LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment