20 May 2012

Review: Geo Nudy Brown


Hey guys, wassup?

Close up eye view

It's been a while since I actually a reviewed a pair of lenses. I found some old pictures of me camwhoring with my Geo Nudy Browns and I thought, why not just make use of those images and use it for a review purpose? Please bear in mind that these pictures were taken about two years ago with my SB-900 Flash and Nikon D5000. I didn't edit these images so I guess it's the real deal and just über good lighting ^^



I purchased these lenses from pinkyparadise.com at the time, you can find them here

Diameter: 14.0mm
Water Content: 38%
Base Curve: 8.6mm
Type: 1 Year Disposal

Now on to the review!

Comfort: 5/5 ★★★★★
From memory, these lenses were amazingly comfortable!! As you would expect GEO lenses to be. I can assure you that you will not be disappointed, you would probably forget that you are wearing them.


Colour: 3/5 ★★★☆☆
Since these lenses are full colour and leave only the gap for your vision, it looks unattractive and a little too bold. But once they are placed on your eyes they actually do wonders. I had the browns on my brown eyes and they seemed to have blended in well but sometimes I noticed that they looked rather greyish than brown. Problem is that they bend in quite well and you can't notice them very well from a distance. You would have to take close up images with direct flash to make them very noticeable. I have yet to try the other nudy colours!


Enlargement: 2/5 ★★☆☆☆
These lens are 14.0mm in size but they do not have any significant enlarging effect. They also do not have the black ring for enlarging effect. I think these fit under the natural kind of lens category where they look like the size of your regular pupil. Although, now there is a 15.0mm nudy lens available for those who would prefer a larger effect!


Overall: 4/5 ★★
Before buying these lenses, I saw them everywhere but when I saw the pattern of the Nudy lenses I wasn't sure if I would like them and whatnot. To be honest, I thought that they'd look really bold so I was more so worried about them making me look super freakish. Boy, was I wrong? These lenses are absolutely stunning and virtually bring out sparkles in your eyes that YOU didn't know you even had! I really did like these lenses but I wish they were just a tad more noticeable instead of people gawking at you from 5cm away to look at them.

Anyways, enjoy the images below~

A bit more direct with lighting

Full face view

More of a distant shot

Enjoy! Hope this review helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment