7 April 2012

REVIEW: GEO Cafe Mimi in Latte Brown

Hey guys, wassup?

It's been a while since I actually a review of lenses. So I thought since I am in a good camwhoring mood I thought I may as well do a review. I've been so lazy to actually even put any makeup on because I've just been going natural lately that putting any false lashes on immediately makes me rip them off but today they seemed to be a little more tolerable.



Anyway, on to the review! I've been boycotting the GEO Medical Cafe Mimi in Latte Brown for quite some time now. But I seemed glad that I finally opened these because I absolutely love them! Although they are a bit more natural on my eyes which is probably why! I got the Latter Brown instead of the Macchiato Browns because I thought that these would turn out to be lighter on my eyes instead they blended in a bit more haha

I purchased these lenses from pinkyparadise.com a while ago, click here for the latte browns and just your basic information.

Diameter: 15.0mm
Water Content: 38%
Base Curve: 8.6mm
Type: 1 Year Disposal

Now on to the review!

Smiling because they're super comfy!

Comfort: 5/5 ★★★★★
This is no joke, these lenses are seriously comfortable! I'm wearing them right now and I don't feel any sort of discomfort. When I blink, look around I can't feel a thing! It is almost as if they aren't in my eyes at all. I haven't had the need to pull out my eyedrops so I think I will be able to wear these for a long periods of time. Although I recommend they should be no more than 6-8 hours!

Colour!

Colour: 4/5 ★★★★☆
If you have slightly lighter brown Asian eyes these lenses, with the assistance of the floral patterns actually help accentuate the colour of your iris. They make your eyes appear a more vibrant and warm brown. They are quite natural so if natural looking colour isn't exactly what you're looking for, then I don't recommend these to you that's unless you have light blue or green eyes.

No makeup. Lens is on the right side!

Enlargement: 5/5 ★★★★★
Despite not having a thick black ring, the lens itself is quite enlarging. I almost had mistaken them as 15.0mm lens. As you can see in the above image, there is quite a difference in size :) I'm not wearing any makeup so you can really see the difference.

Overall: 5/5 ★★★★★
In a short time, I think I have fallen in love with these lenses and would totally recommend them since my ratings are so high for them! If you get the chance, don't hesitate to try them. I'm not sure what else to say about these so I'm just going to upload photos of them below so you're able to decide for yourself ^^

Enjoy! Hope this review helped!

No makeup and unedited shot with lenses in

Bright light shining through 

Unedited image

Side view

Side view

Bright lighting

All pictures were taken in natural lighting and slightly edited.

No comments:

Post a Comment