30 April 2012

My heart got stolen, again.

This is a quick random post because...the past couple of days I've been a little obsessed on Tumblr over EXO-M's leader, Kris!

Oh god, even his name gives me tingles. I find him to be perfect in every way, well looks wise. Kikwang seems to excel naturally at everything else =P

Name: Kris
Position in EXO-M: Leader and Rapper
Date of Birth: November 6, 1990
Languages: Mandarin, Cantonese, Korean & English
Height: 187cm

What's got me hung over is that Kris is kind of the opposite of what I like in my ideal guy DX

Anyways before I rant and write a very pointless essay, I'll just show you his pretty face :)








I'm just gonna go squeal in a corner now.

I think by me perving on him, it keeps me sane and on a happier note from the news of my grandma.

Anyways, bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment