23 April 2012

I'm curious about haters.

Haters.

First of all, I don't mean to be a judgemental. This just happens to be an expression of my opinion on this whole matter. I don't have any haters nor have I ever experienced this...well actually maybe twice in my entire lifetime but that was long ago. I only just remembered when I starting writing this entry.

I'm curious about "haters", I know that they tend to exist everywhere. Literally, everywhere. Let's face it, not everyone can be loved. But how does this hatred build up? One major factor I believe is jealousy. Like most girls, they do not like seeing someone who is prettier than them...or more so they don't like seeing a girl who is not pretty (in their opinion) but more popular than themselves. I could be wrong on this, but I guess this is how I see the picture so correct me if I'm wrong.

Well in a sense I can understand if there are haters lurking just because the actual person is a bitch. I can relate to that but do you really need to provoke that person? Provoking an ill-tempered girl or just provoking in general, never results well. But what really bothers me is, WHY? Why waste your time hating on someone you barely know?

The last experience I had with a hater was like in midway of high school. I did not personally know her. I had never spoken with her, heck we didn't even attend the same school. But I did know of her. Yet I had her on MSN and she approached me out of the blue. Used vulgar language at me and tried to belittle me like:

"I bet you're still a virgin aren't you?" 
"You've never been with a guy have you?" 
"You're such a TB, grow up" 
"Don't make me come and fuck you up"

I seriously sat there thinking, what in hells name was this even about? I was getting threatened for something I had no clue about! But I was better than that to provoke her and call her names in return. I was calm and collect the whole time and even responded promptly. I was accepting who I was and I didn't have the slightest problem about it. So when I replied as if I didn't care, it seemed to have tick her off more. Bare in mind that I had no intention of provoking her, I was just being mature about the situation and just shrugged it off my shoulders. I didn't know her, I didn't want to personally attack her. So I just waited for her to end the conversation and leave. I admit I was a little upset and approached some friends who knew that particular girl. They were even shocked when I said I didn't even know her beforehand. But I got over it.

But one thing I know for sure is. If you're hating on someone that you do not personally know, don't bother wasting your time and effort to try and hurt them. It's just stupid. Fine, you can bitch about it to your friends, whatever. Don't go out of your way to find and approach them online and send them your negativity. Doing it online as an "Anon" really is just pansy-like. It's not pleasant to see and frankly it's immature. It makes more sense if you know them personally, they've screwed you over, done terrible things to you and whatnot.

I know it's not possible to stop the hate, but is it really necessary? Yes I know perfectly clear, haters are gonna hate, and what I hate the most is people inflicting pain on others, spreading their negativity to others. But deal with your own problems, learn to love the person in the mirror and learn to accept others. If you don't, keep it to yourself.


No comments:

Post a Comment