4 December 2011

Drama Addict: 꽃미남 라면가게

FLOWER BOY RAMYUN SHOP

Hey guys, how's your weekend?

I just had to quickly share this drama with you. I'm in like...total love with this drama. I literally pulled an all-nighter last night JUST to watch it all till the latest episode. Sadly this drama will be ending in about 3-4 weeks time! But oh my god it's hella addictive!!

This drama stars the ever gorgeous, Jung Il Woo, the second male lead from "49 Days". He is now the lead male alongside Lee Chung Ah (female lead) and Lee Ki Woo. From memory, Lee Ki Woo starred in a movie called "The Classic", if you haven't seen it, it's a really beautiful film I recommend ^^

Yang Eun Bi
Anyways, this drama is based around Yang Eun Bi (Lee Chung Ah). She's a striving college student who wants to become a teacher to earn governmental payment, a set salary that will help her remain stable her entire life. Cha Chi Soo (Jung Il Woo) is the son of a massive corporate CEO that owns most of Seoul. He is pretty much labelled as a prince but at the same time his handsomeness easily captivates women of all ages, despite him only being a 93' born high school senior.

The two meet in a female lavatory as Chi Soo is running from his father's henchmen. Since their meeting nothing has been going smoothly for Eun Bi. Chi Soo always attacks her pride and toys with her emotions to the point she decides to throw away her pride as a teacher and spiked a volleyball on his head causing him humiliation. Eventually, the two end up working in the same ramyun shop that is owned by Kang Hyuk (Lee Ki Woo) who claims to be Eun Bi's husband.

Eun Bi & Kang Hyuk
Well, I tried to write that up in a nutshell without major spoilers LOL that was soo hard to NOT spazz. If you can get your hands on this drama, or watch it on dramacrazy.net :) I guarantee that you will enjoy it! It's a romantic comedy, a type that's enjoyed by all. Not to mention, a great line of actors with extremely good looks!

And I thought I would just tease you a little...with my most favourite scene XD


I love kiss scenes. Some kiss scenes are just "WTF YOU CALL THAT A KISS?!" but I've noticed that my heart flutters whenever I watch Il Woo's kiss scenes because they look so real and authentic...hnnngg you can only understand when you watch him!!

No comments:

Post a Comment