26 November 2011

Review: Princess Pinky Twilight Green

Hey everybody, what's up?

So, I'm at home and sick on a Saturday :( So I've decided that it was time I pulled out a review, as promised, with my Princess Pinky Twilight Green lenses.


I purchased these from: www.pinkyparadise.com
Yes, I purchased them from my own pocket! I don't get sponsored, but reviewing them for the purpose of informing and helping other :) coz I'm cool like that...jokes! And not to mention that I am addicted to circle lenses LOL

Anyways, on with the review!
This was the first time that I was trying the brand "Princess Pinky" so I wasn't sure what to expect. When I first set my eyes on them whilst they were in the bottle, they strongly resembled the "GEO Princess Mimi Greens" and I thought, maybe they won't look as vibrant but boy, was I in for a shock.

Comfort: 3/5 ★★★☆☆
In terms of comfort, I always compare them to how I wear my GEO lenses. These Princess Pinky lenses weren't so bad in comparison to my EOS New Adult Blue. When I put them in, they were comfortable but I could still feel them adjusting and trying to fit my pupil. Even if I wore it for a good 3 hours, I could still feel it there, even as I blinked. I would use the Lycee eyedrops in hope of having them become more comfortable, they were comfortable but shortly after they just started to feel hard and a little dry.

Colour: 4/5 ★★★★☆
As soon as I popped one lens in, I was totally shocked. Instead of it actually being a bit more dull due to being Asian and having brown eyes, these lenses were totally vibrant! The colour literally pops out!! These aren't your average green lenses either, they're not made to blend in and make you look natural or anything they are rather for a special dress up occasion, like halloween. But I can guarantee that you will be shocked.

Enlargement: 3/5 ★★★☆☆
On the site, they are listed at 14.5mm in diameter but they don't exactly look like they enlarge much, they look more like 14.0mm instead. I think it's due to the fact that they don't have a strongly noticeable black ring around the lens.

Overall: 4/5 ★★★★☆
Despite the annoying feeling of the lenses sliding about on your eyeball, these lenses aren't too bad. But they're a little too much for everyday wear, in my opinion. I felt like I was walking vampire despite receiving compliments about them. But I will make sure to use it to my advantage next halloween or if I am ever to do another photo shoot :)

Hope this review helps! This review is based purely on my experience and comparison with lenses over the years. Results may vary for different people :) The images below were all taken in sufficient lighting with my Nikon S9100 whilst in my boyfriend's car LOL

Thank you for your time to read my blog and review ^^ Hope to see you again <3

Love, Sarah

Close up with Flash
Close up no flash
No lens
With lens, no flash
One eye lens, No flash

One eye lens, With Flash


No comments:

Post a Comment