1 November 2011

Review: EOS New Adult Blue

Hey guys, what up?

I woke up this morning and I guess, because I haven't been blogging lately, I decided that I should snap up a quick review for you guys.



I bought the EOS New Adult Blue a couple of weeks back and only decided to review them now. I purchased these lenses from: www.honeycolor.com/

This was the second time I was bold enough to buy blue circle lens. Since my skin tone is a slightly tanned tone, I don't think they would suit me very well. But you only live once and throughout life, to know things, you need to go through trial and error for the experience.

I have previously purchased EOS lenses before, which were the Max Pure Grays. I adored those lenses very much so I thought, why not? I was thinking of dedicating a page on my blog solely to circle lenses I have previously purchased with a short review and images just to show you my experience etc. But that will be when I have some free time ^^

Comfort: 2/5 ★★☆☆☆
I was shocked to say that these lenses weren't comfortable for me at all. I had attempted to wear these lenses previously at least three times and each time it felt the same. Thick and uncomfortable. When I inserted the lenses to my eyes, blink and let them settle in, I could feel my right lower eyelid wedge them up out of place and I would even take them out to thoroughly clean them but it's still the same result regardless. I didn't have much problems with my previous EOS lens so I was really upset that these would turn out different. I wore them for at least two hours and still I could feel them on my eyeballs with some kind of stinging sensation along with it annoyingly moving around off of my pupils.

Colour: 3/5 ★★★☆☆
Now these blue lenses are quite bold in colour. They're not two toned to blend in nicely with your eyes. They look rather awkward especially on brown asian eyes. The colour is a bold sapphire blue and they're just very bright and don't look natural. Personally I didn't really like it very much. It was hard for me to apply makeup to make them blend in nicely.

Enlargement: 3/5 ★★★☆☆
These lenses are only 14.0mm in diameter. They actually do enlarge your pupils but it doesn't look that significantly large because the lenses do not have a dark black ring for added extra effect.

Overall: 3/5 ★★★☆☆
I can't say I was overly dissatisfied but neither was I actually pleased with it. I wouldn't really recommend these to brown eyed girls unless you wanted a dramatic kind of look. People with lighter eyes would definitely get away with a more beautiful look.

Well, I hope this review was somewhat helpful. I know it's not exactly detailed but it indeed is my own opinion and experience. Results may actually vary on different people.

Thank you for your time and reading ^^ Keep an eye out on my blog for more circle lenses reviews!

Love, Sarah


Crooked eye view
Harsh lighting


All images were taken in natural lighting, no flash.

No comments:

Post a Comment