19 November 2011

Le Anniversary

Hey guys, what up?

*ahem* no comment.

So, today was my long awaited 4 year anniversary with the boyfriend. Nothing too special...we're not the types to really go all out but what happened was we went up to Melbourne City and pretty much decided to spoil each other. That didn't work out as we really planned, we pretty much just spend under $100 and had some Korean BBQ at 대장금 (Dae Jang Geum). Overall we just had a usual date up in the city, something we rarely do but it was so relaxing and enjoyable :)

Pinky Princess Twilight Green
Anyways, I woke up this morning and I had decided to open up one of my sealed circle lenses. The choice I made was the "Pinky Princess Twilight Green" which I purchased from PinkyParadise. I will write up a proper review with properly taken images in the next couple of days, I promise!! So make sure to stay tuned ^^

Anyways, just wanted to share some pictures of today and a cutie pie one of my mum wearing my blonde wig lol XD

Take care and enjoy your weekend <3

United Cube Album - Australian Release Edition
This is my mum, she's so fly~
Expect these baby's in my next review post <3
Dishing it out at Dae Jang Geum!!

No comments:

Post a Comment