10 September 2011

La Weekend Post!

So, what has everyone been up to? I haven't been up to much despite being quite busy, and watching dramas. Seems like the only time I can relax!

Today Bach, my awesomest boyfriend, took me shopping to Southland! I was on the lookout for two dresses since I have Sok's 21st birthday at Springvale International Reception and Julie Au's 21st, which is at another function hall. So both would need to be a formal/cocktail dress style.





We had some brunch at Nando's and then went walkabout for about an hour for a dress. There were a few I eyed but none that spoke to me, that was until I walked into Myers. I walked in for merely two minutes and I already picked out three dresses!

My beautiful new dress!

So, this is the dress I ended up choosing: Lipsy London, One sleeve, Creme, $129
It was pricey...and I don't even spend more than $40 on a party dress, but I just fell in love with it!

Well, I was just happy about my purchase and find that I had to blog about it LOL...but I will be a volunteer photographer at my dear Sok's birthday tonight so hopefully I'll be able to present some lovely snapshots tomorrow or the day after!

Enjoy your weekend everyone!

2 comments:

  1. oh wow had no idea myer were stocking lipsy dresses now~ i thought only forever new had them ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! :D don't worry man, you're not the only one who splurged on a dress that's over $100 this weekend! hehehehe :P sometimes you just gotta do it if you love it! I bought some shoes too.......oh my! XD lalalala

    ReplyDelete