19 September 2011

I ♥ CECIL McBEE

I know I already just posted a few hours ago but I was browsing through the internet and wanted to have a peek through CECIL McBEE.

My CECIL McBEE Purse

For those who don't know what CECIL McBEE is, it's basically one of the top and popular fashion brands in Japan. The stock things from clothes, cell phone straps, mirrors, sunglasses, shoes and bags. Whilst I was in Japan earlier this year, my bestie Yuka introduced me to CECIL McBEE whilst we were in Tokyo's Shibuya109.

White CECIL McBEE Tote
To be honest, I barely paid any attention to it because I knew it would be difficult for me to fit their clothing range since they only stocked sizes S and M. That was until Yurika mentioned that it was Yuka's most favourite store. Once we had arrived back in Osaka and explored HEP-5 a bit more that's when I fell in love CECIL McBEE's bag range. Love at first sight!

CECIL McBEE handbag #2
The first handbag I bought
I couldn't refrain from buying two handbags and a purse...and shockingly I wanted more!!

So I think I will just place my wishlist picks here. I'm not sure when I'll buy them or if I ever will but...I would love to add these to my CECIL McBEE collection!

BAG INDEX

Hard Case Luggage | PRICE: 9,975JPY

PRICE: 1,575JPY


PRICE: 5,145JPY

PRICE: 5,775JPY



No comments:

Post a Comment